Neymar: "I admire Guardiola and I’d love to work with him"
The Barça striker expressed his desire to work with the former Barça coach at five-a-side tournament sponsored by Red Bull.
Barcelona striker Neymar Jr stressed his desire to work with Pep Guardiola in the future. The Brazilian spoke at a five-a-side tournament featuring teams from 35 countries, and sponsored by both ‘Red Bull’ and Neymar himself.
Asked about which trainer he would like to work under, Neymar said: “There is one. Guardiola is a guy I admire, and I’d love to work with him.”
The culé forward also stressed that he was happy at the Catalan club and living in Barcelona, although he did go on to say: “I have to go back to Brazil one day and I’d also like to play in the USA. I’d like to play in those countries in the future,” he said.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?