Zidane and Di Stéfano - A portrait of the artists
This black and white image of the two Real Madrid legends features in a new exhibition of photographs by Philippe Bordas at Madrid’s Institut Français.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is the subject of a new photography exhibition which goes on display at the Institut Français in Madrid next month. Photogrpaher Philippe Bordas captured the images at the tail end of the 2005/6 season – which turned out to be the last weeks of Zidane’s playing career. The exhibition opens on 3 February and runs until 18 March. There will also be a conference, chaired by the artist and L’Équipe journalist and AS collaborator Frédéric Hermel at 20:00 hours on the opening night on 3 February. One of the highlights of the exhibition is this portrait of Zidane and Alfredo Di Stéfano – two men who certainly knew a thing or two themselves about the ‘decisive moment’.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win