Zidane and Di Stéfano - A portrait of the artists
This black and white image of the two Real Madrid legends features in a new exhibition of photographs by Philippe Bordas at Madrid’s Institut Français.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is the subject of a new photography exhibition which goes on display at the Institut Français in Madrid next month. Photogrpaher Philippe Bordas captured the images at the tail end of the 2005/6 season – which turned out to be the last weeks of Zidane’s playing career. The exhibition opens on 3 February and runs until 18 March. There will also be a conference, chaired by the artist and L’Équipe journalist and AS collaborator Frédéric Hermel at 20:00 hours on the opening night on 3 February. One of the highlights of the exhibition is this portrait of Zidane and Alfredo Di Stéfano – two men who certainly knew a thing or two themselves about the ‘decisive moment’.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end