Zidane and Di Stéfano - A portrait of the artists
This black and white image of the two Real Madrid legends features in a new exhibition of photographs by Philippe Bordas at Madrid’s Institut Français.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is the subject of a new photography exhibition which goes on display at the Institut Français in Madrid next month. Photogrpaher Philippe Bordas captured the images at the tail end of the 2005/6 season – which turned out to be the last weeks of Zidane’s playing career. The exhibition opens on 3 February and runs until 18 March. There will also be a conference, chaired by the artist and L’Équipe journalist and AS collaborator Frédéric Hermel at 20:00 hours on the opening night on 3 February. One of the highlights of the exhibition is this portrait of Zidane and Alfredo Di Stéfano – two men who certainly knew a thing or two themselves about the ‘decisive moment’.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- US ELECTION 2020 US elections 2020: can people from Puerto Rico vote?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?