Zidane and Di Stéfano - A portrait of the artists
This black and white image of the two Real Madrid legends features in a new exhibition of photographs by Philippe Bordas at Madrid’s Institut Français.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is the subject of a new photography exhibition which goes on display at the Institut Français in Madrid next month. Photogrpaher Philippe Bordas captured the images at the tail end of the 2005/6 season – which turned out to be the last weeks of Zidane’s playing career. The exhibition opens on 3 February and runs until 18 March. There will also be a conference, chaired by the artist and L’Équipe journalist and AS collaborator Frédéric Hermel at 20:00 hours on the opening night on 3 February. One of the highlights of the exhibition is this portrait of Zidane and Alfredo Di Stéfano – two men who certainly knew a thing or two themselves about the ‘decisive moment’.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- COPA DEL REY FINAL Athletic vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey Final: times, TV & how to watch online
- ATHLETIC-BARCELONA Barcelona predicted starting XI in the Copa del Rey final
- MLS Inter Miami full roster and transfers for MLS 2021
- 2021 MLS SEASON LA Galaxy: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule