El Cholo Simeone’s one-touch passing masterclass
Nobody could get the ball off the Atlético boss who took a hands-on approach to today’s session in Majadahonda.
Atlético de Madrid coach Diego Simeone loves to play an active role in all of the squad’s training sessions. It’s been almost a decade since he hung up his boots, but the mind and feet are still sharp. Nobody could get the ball off him in a one-touch passing exercise with the first team players as he showed them, by example, how to keep the ball flowing freely.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win