El Cholo Simeone’s one-touch passing masterclass
Nobody could get the ball off the Atlético boss who took a hands-on approach to today’s session in Majadahonda.
Atlético de Madrid coach Diego Simeone loves to play an active role in all of the squad’s training sessions. It’s been almost a decade since he hung up his boots, but the mind and feet are still sharp. Nobody could get the ball off him in a one-touch passing exercise with the first team players as he showed them, by example, how to keep the ball flowing freely.
Te recomendamos en English
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: LaLiga title race now a capital affair
- Climate News Carbon Tax: What is it and who is calling for the federal government to implement one?
- Real Madrid Kroos' season could be over after covid-19 contact
- FA CUP FA Cup prize money: how much do the winners get?
- Coupe de France final PSG: Neymar banned for Coupe de France final against Monaco
- Coronavirus Where won't you have to wear a mask after the vaccine and in what cases?