El Cholo Simeone’s one-touch passing masterclass
Nobody could get the ball off the Atlético boss who took a hands-on approach to today’s session in Majadahonda.
Atlético de Madrid coach Diego Simeone loves to play an active role in all of the squad’s training sessions. It’s been almost a decade since he hung up his boots, but the mind and feet are still sharp. Nobody could get the ball off him in a one-touch passing exercise with the first team players as he showed them, by example, how to keep the ball flowing freely.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Real Madrid player ratings in 2-0 win over Alavés
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: what did Dr Fauci say about the hotspots and reopening?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today