BARÇA 2 - ATLÉTICO 1
Filipe Luis watches second half from Camp Nou press room
After being shown a red card late in the first half of his side’s La Liga clash with Barcelona on Saturday, Atlético Madrid defender Filipe Luis was forced to make do with taking in the rest of the match on TV screens laid on for media, as the Rojiblancos went down 2-1 in the Ciudad Condal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis