ATLÉTICO | SIQUEIRA
Siqueira close to joining Gary Neville’s Valencia on loan
The operation depends on Lucas Orban’s planned exit from Mestalla. Valencia plan a loan deal with the option to buy the player outright.
Guilherme Siqueira is one step away from joining Gary Neville’s Valencia. The operation, which Director of Sport Jesús García Pitarch has been handling during the past few days, could go through tomorrow – the day before Monday’s transfer deadline.
Siqueira was close to joining Newcastle on loan until Valencia came knocking on his door. Atlético granted the player freedom to go ahead and negotiate his future and this evening, José Luis Caminero told MovistarPlus that Valencia could be the player’s “next distination".
Club sources confirmed the interest for the player this evening but the deal hinges on whether Valencia can find an outlet for Lucas Orban. Those within Siquiera’s circle confirm that the operation has a 90 per cent chance of going through (a loan deal with a purchase option).
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us