Augusto medical report: partial tear of interior ligament
The Argentinean was stretchered off at the Camp Nou and will now sit out the next two months following the results of this morning’s medical tests.
After being stretchered off at the Camp Nou yesterday Augusto Fernández underwent medical tests this morning. The ex Celta midfielder has been diagnosed with a partial tear in the interior ligament of his left knee. Going down clutching his knee after tussling with Arda Turan to win possession he immediately signalled to the bench to come off and was replaced with Thomas with 26 minutes left of the second half still to play.
While there was some relief in the Atleti camp that the Argentinean hadn’t suffered a complete tear, the bad news is that he will need two months to recover.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry