Augusto medical report: partial tear of interior ligament
The Argentinean was stretchered off at the Camp Nou and will now sit out the next two months following the results of this morning’s medical tests.
After being stretchered off at the Camp Nou yesterday Augusto Fernández underwent medical tests this morning. The ex Celta midfielder has been diagnosed with a partial tear in the interior ligament of his left knee. Going down clutching his knee after tussling with Arda Turan to win possession he immediately signalled to the bench to come off and was replaced with Thomas with 26 minutes left of the second half still to play.
While there was some relief in the Atleti camp that the Argentinean hadn’t suffered a complete tear, the bad news is that he will need two months to recover.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby