Leo Messi fan Murtaza has his dream fulfilled
All Murtaza Ahmadi wanted was a shirt bearing the name of his idol Leo Messi. He made his own from a plastic bag but now has the real thingBarcelona vs Deportivo La Coruña: LaLiga
All Murtaza Ahmadi ever wanted was a shirt bearing the name of his idol Leo Messi.
His elder brother Homayoun, 15, made him one by crudely cutting holes in a blue and white-striped plastic carrier bag and writing ‘Messi’ and the number 10 in black marker pen on the back. A photograph of Murtaza in his Messi shirt caused a huge impact on social networking sites over the past few days – the news even reaching Messi himself who has agreed to meet Murtaza.
Now Murtaza has the real thing – a full Barcelona kit with Messi and the No.10 on the back. The toddler wore his new Barça strip for a kick-about on a practice pitch at the Afghanistan Football Federation in Kabul on Tuesday. AFF officials also confirmed that they have received emails from both Messi and FC Barcelona to organize a meeting with the young fan.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona's squad redesign needs to start taking shape now
- International football Zlatan facing possible FIFA ban over links to Malta betting firm
- Manchester United Solskjaer suggests Old Trafford banners to blame for home form
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Pfizer, Moderna and J&J/Janssen: who can get each, side effects, doses
- US Policing Why were no charges brought against the police officer who shot Jacob Blake?
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes