Leo Messi fan Murtaza has his dream fulfilled
All Murtaza Ahmadi wanted was a shirt bearing the name of his idol Leo Messi. He made his own from a plastic bag but now has the real thingBarcelona vs Deportivo La Coruña: LaLiga
All Murtaza Ahmadi ever wanted was a shirt bearing the name of his idol Leo Messi.
His elder brother Homayoun, 15, made him one by crudely cutting holes in a blue and white-striped plastic carrier bag and writing ‘Messi’ and the number 10 in black marker pen on the back. A photograph of Murtaza in his Messi shirt caused a huge impact on social networking sites over the past few days – the news even reaching Messi himself who has agreed to meet Murtaza.
Now Murtaza has the real thing – a full Barcelona kit with Messi and the No.10 on the back. The toddler wore his new Barça strip for a kick-about on a practice pitch at the Afghanistan Football Federation in Kabul on Tuesday. AFF officials also confirmed that they have received emails from both Messi and FC Barcelona to organize a meeting with the young fan.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim