Guardiola set to become world’s best-paid coach - Bild
According to Bild, the Spanish coach will earn 25 million euros for each of the three years he spends at Manchester City.
Neither the club nor their coach-to-be have commented on this information but if true, Guardiola will become the best-paid coach in the world – doubling the take-home pat packet he currently receives at Bayern Munich.
City confirmed yesterday that Guardiola would be taking over the reins from Chilean coach Manuel Pellegrini at the end of the season. The 45-year-old has maintained a close relationship with Mancheter City CEO Ferrán Soriano and Director of Football Txiki Begiristáin, who he worked alongside during his time at Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”