REAL MADRID | SERGIO RAMOS
Ramos jets to London as Zizou gives squad days off
The Real Madrid central defender took advantage of the players' two rest days to enjoy a mini-break in the British capital with partner Pilar Rubio.
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has jetted off to London to enjoy the two days off given to Los Blancos’ squad by coach Zinedine ZIdane.
The defender took to social media to publish photographs of himself in the UK capital together with partner Pilar Rubio.
Ramos and Rubio appear in the post posing on the streets of the city, with the 29-year-old also including images of a musical ticket and a painting in an art gallery.
Ramos returns to training with the Real group on Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”