Augusto Fernández: “I’ll be back ASAP”
The Argentinean was stretchered off during Atlético’s 2-1 defeat at the hands of Barcelona after suffering a partial ligament tear in his knee.
Augusto Fernández tweeted a picture of himself putting his feet up and looking well rested following the painful partial ligament tear he picked up on Sunday that forced him to leave the Camp Nou on the back of a stretcher. Despite the setback, the former Celta midfielder’s mind was put at ease somewhat when it was confirmed he would not need an operation to treat the injury. His recovery is expected to take somewhere in the region of six weeks. “I’d like to thank everyone for the messages of support. I’ll get back to full fitness ASAP”, he wrote.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?