Augusto Fernández: “I’ll be back ASAP”
The Argentinean was stretchered off during Atlético’s 2-1 defeat at the hands of Barcelona after suffering a partial ligament tear in his knee.
Augusto Fernández tweeted a picture of himself putting his feet up and looking well rested following the painful partial ligament tear he picked up on Sunday that forced him to leave the Camp Nou on the back of a stretcher. Despite the setback, the former Celta midfielder’s mind was put at ease somewhat when it was confirmed he would not need an operation to treat the injury. His recovery is expected to take somewhere in the region of six weeks. “I’d like to thank everyone for the messages of support. I’ll get back to full fitness ASAP”, he wrote.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar