Augusto Fernández: “I’ll be back ASAP”
The Argentinean was stretchered off during Atlético’s 2-1 defeat at the hands of Barcelona after suffering a partial ligament tear in his knee.
Augusto Fernández tweeted a picture of himself putting his feet up and looking well rested following the painful partial ligament tear he picked up on Sunday that forced him to leave the Camp Nou on the back of a stretcher. Despite the setback, the former Celta midfielder’s mind was put at ease somewhat when it was confirmed he would not need an operation to treat the injury. His recovery is expected to take somewhere in the region of six weeks. “I’d like to thank everyone for the messages of support. I’ll get back to full fitness ASAP”, he wrote.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- SERIE A Opta's Serie A Team of the Season: Cristiano Ronaldo, Immobile...
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético: Thomas not ruled out of Champions League quarter finals