LIGUE 1 | TROYES
Ligue 1 basement club Troyes sack Claude Robin
The Ligue 1 strugglers have now parted with two coaches this season after gaining promotion last year. Troyes are 15 points from safety.
Ligue 1's bottom club Troyes sacked coach Claude Robin on Thursday, a day after a heavy 4-0 defeat at Guingamp left them 15 points from safety.
Robin is the second coach Troyes have parted ways with this season having only been named as the replacement to Jean-Marc Furlan on December 8.
Troyes gained promotion to the French top flight after winning the Ligue 2 title last season, but they have won just once this term and are destined for an immediate return to the second division.
The club added that no replacement had been chosen for the 55-year-old, with a trio of assistant coaches set to take over first-team duties until a successor is found.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu