LIGUE 1 | TROYES
Ligue 1 basement club Troyes sack Claude Robin
The Ligue 1 strugglers have now parted with two coaches this season after gaining promotion last year. Troyes are 15 points from safety.
Ligue 1's bottom club Troyes sacked coach Claude Robin on Thursday, a day after a heavy 4-0 defeat at Guingamp left them 15 points from safety.
Robin is the second coach Troyes have parted ways with this season having only been named as the replacement to Jean-Marc Furlan on December 8.
Troyes gained promotion to the French top flight after winning the Ligue 2 title last season, but they have won just once this term and are destined for an immediate return to the second division.
The club added that no replacement had been chosen for the 55-year-old, with a trio of assistant coaches set to take over first-team duties until a successor is found.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid: Player-by-player verdicts from Galatasaray win
- Copa Libertadores River Plate secure Libertadores final berth despite narrow defeat
- Copa Libertadores Flamengo vs Gremio: how and where to watch: times, tv, online
- Champions League Mbappé bags hat-trick as PSG romp to 0-5 win over Brugge
- GALATASARAY 0-REAL MADRID 1 Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"