INTERNATIONAL | INTER
Inter Milan ready to go all out for Diego Simeone
Quotidiano Sportivo claims that the San Siro club will break the bank to make Simeone their next coach if they don't win the Serie A title this term.
He's a coach Inter Milan have long had designs on recruiting - and it seems that the Serie A outfit are going to have another go at luring Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone to the San Siro.
Unless current Inter manager Roberto Mancini can lead his side to the Scudetto this term, says Quotidiano Sportivo, the Milan club will move to break the bank to make Simeone their coach next season.
'El Cholo' has never hidden his love for the Nerazzurri, where he had a spell as a player, and has made no secret that he would like to take the helm there one day.
However, he is under contract at the Vicente Calderón until 2020 and - as was the case when he was sounded out over the Argentina job - his current plan is not to listen to any offers.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ligue 1 Mbappé and Neymar on target to secure PSG win
- Ballon d'Or Mane snubbed for being African, claims Kouyate
- REAL MADRID Sancho, Vinicius, Joao Felix: in that order for Zidane
- BARCELONA Barça renew Ansu Fati and increase release clause to €170M
- Rapinoe asks Ronaldo and Messi to 'help' in fight against racism, sexism
- REAL MADRID “Florentino's arrival at Madrid was a turning point for the club" - Butragueño