"Tired, sleepy" Neymar has a lot on his mind at the moment
Tax woes in Spain, legal battles in Brazil, calling Valencia's Barragán 'hijo de puta' on camera, the missed penalty, United's alleged super-offer.
It's no wonder that Neymar showed up to Barcelona training in camouflage gear today; he just can't get no peace. Not that any of it seems to be affecting the ánimo of the bubbly Brazilian, taking it all in his stride has been turned into an artform by Jr; almost as artful as his on-pitch performances.
He was his usual ebullient self today, laughing and joking with teammates in the 'rondo' - the keep-ball circles - as if he doesn't have a care in the world. In a way, he doesn't really.
Hence, his latest selfie on Twitter with club colours plastered all over his Barça beanie (A message to Manchester United?), with the caption "Tired and sleepy" with three laugh-until-I-cry emoticons.
Maybe there's no message at all and he's just tired from the game and happy that Luis Enrique has given him Friday off. After all, not every professional footballer's Tweet is a cryptic clue into the future, is it?
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time