LALIGA | GRANADA - REAL MADRID
Bale, Pepe still absent from training and out of Granada trip
The Wales international continues his recovery from a calf complaint, while the Portuguese centre-back is yet to overcome a niggling foot problem.
Gareth Bale and Pepe remained absent from the Real Madrid group in training on Friday as they continue their fitness recoveries.
With the Welshman still recuperating from an injury in his right soleus muscle and the defender yet to beat a persistent plantar fascia issue, the pair are unavailable for Sunday's La Liga game away to Granada on Sunday.
In a light session at Ciudad Real Madrid, Los Blancos boss Zinedine Zidane included Castilla goalscorer Mariano Díaz, a player the Frenchman knows well from his time as head coach of the club's reserve team.
Real training got underway with physical work out on the field at Valdebebas. This was followed by possession and pressing exercises, before one-on-one drills in which the players' aim was to find the net.
The squad then focused in on tactical work and concluded the practice with crossing and finishing.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?