ATLETI | KOKE
Koke roars off from Atlético training in a Nissan GT-R
Atleti's Koke is known for having a good engine, rather like his car of choice today, the Nissan GT-R, which packs a top speed of 311 km/h, and can hit 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds.
The midfielder left training today in the legendary Japanese car, leaving fans stunned at the sound of the twin-turbocharged 3.8-litre V6.
Nicknamed 'Godzilla' the GT-R starts at around 90,000 euros, but in terms of all out performance it’s up there with the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Lamborghini Huracan. It also makes a damn fine noise.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?