ATLETI | KOKE
Koke roars off from Atlético training in a Nissan GT-R
Atleti's Koke is known for having a good engine, rather like his car of choice today, the Nissan GT-R, which packs a top speed of 311 km/h, and can hit 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds.
The midfielder left training today in the legendary Japanese car, leaving fans stunned at the sound of the twin-turbocharged 3.8-litre V6.
Nicknamed 'Godzilla' the GT-R starts at around 90,000 euros, but in terms of all out performance it’s up there with the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Lamborghini Huracan. It also makes a damn fine noise.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How many people are getting an unemployment tax break refund?
- 2021 TAX REFUND $10,200 unemployment tax break refund: how to know if I will get it
- ENTERTAINMENT Who was Halston and when and how did he die?
- Boxing What weight class did Floyd Mayweather fight in during his professional career?
- US NEWS Who is Elise Stefanik, Liz Cheney's replacement in Republican Party leadership?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: which players and coaches are in favor of the new format?