LALIGA | GRANADA - REAL MADRID
Bale and Pepe ruled out of Granada tie
The Welshman is recovering from a calf injury while the Portuguese center-back is suffering from an ongoing foot condition. The rest of the squad is fit to face Granada on Sunday.
Gareth Bale and Pepe are the only injury concerns facing coach Zinedine Zidane ahead of Real Madrid’s trip to Granada tomorrow.
The Welsh forward, who continues to rehab a muscular injury in his right leg, spent a second consecutive day training inside the club’s Valdebebas facility away from the rest of the squad. The club’s record signing has struggled with muscle problems in Spain, this being his fifth calf muscle injury since joining Real Madrid from Spurs in 2013.
Pepe is also out of tomorrow’s game having missed last weekend’s win over Espanyol and continues to suffer from plantar fascia discomfort in his right foot. It’s currently unknown when he’ll be back to full fitness.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live