LALIGA | GRANADA - REAL MADRID
Bale and Pepe ruled out of Granada tie
The Welshman is recovering from a calf injury while the Portuguese center-back is suffering from an ongoing foot condition. The rest of the squad is fit to face Granada on Sunday.
Gareth Bale and Pepe are the only injury concerns facing coach Zinedine Zidane ahead of Real Madrid’s trip to Granada tomorrow.
The Welsh forward, who continues to rehab a muscular injury in his right leg, spent a second consecutive day training inside the club’s Valdebebas facility away from the rest of the squad. The club’s record signing has struggled with muscle problems in Spain, this being his fifth calf muscle injury since joining Real Madrid from Spurs in 2013.
Pepe is also out of tomorrow’s game having missed last weekend’s win over Espanyol and continues to suffer from plantar fascia discomfort in his right foot. It’s currently unknown when he’ll be back to full fitness.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener