Pep Guardiola scarves already on sale at the Etihad
The Manchester City merchandise peddlers have wasted no time cashing in on the news that the Spaniard is set to replace Manuel Pellegrini in the summer.
Even though Pep Guardiola’s tenure as Bayern Munich boss runs until the end of the season, that didn’t stop some of the more entrepreneurially-minded stall owners outside the Etihad from selling scarves bearing the soon-to-be-appointed manager's image ahead of today’s top-of-the-table clash with Leicester.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move