Neymar’s dad loses his rag and calls reporters “pathetic”
The Barça player’s father got violent with camera crews waiting outside Nuba restaurant, where his son was celebrating his birthday.
Neymar’s father lost his cool during his son’s 24th birthday party and attacked journalists and camera crews waiting outside Nuba restaurant where the Barça player was celebrating.
The incident happened at one o’clock in the morning. Several camera crews were waiting near the entrance to the restaurant to congratulate Neymar on his birthday. Neymar’s father appeared and squared up to reporters: “Isn’t Neymar allowed to enjoy himself now and again?” he pleaded. “You don’t want to congratulate my son, if you want to congratulate my son, you’d leave him alone and let him be happy”.
Neymar Senior went to his car then returned, with Javier Bordas, Álvaro Costa and other friends but evidently his inner rage had been simmering and he confronted the press, taking photographs of them with his mobile phone before pushing a camera to stop journalists recording while Neymar’s friends tried to calm him down. In the end the media left to avoid further trouble from escalating.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check passed in Senate updates: who qualifies, how much, when will the payment arrive, Biden signs | Live
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why are unemployment benefits changing from $400 to $300?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed in the Senate: when is voting in the House of Representatives?
- US NEWS Child tax credit - $3000 or $3600: how much will it be per child?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed: when will it be sent out and how much?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check passed: when will Biden sign it?