PREMIER LEAGUE | B'MOUTH 0-2 ARSENAL
Arsenal back in the title race after beating Bournemouth
The Gunners' 2-0 win over the Cherries re-established them as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004.
Arsenal re-established themselves as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004 with a comfortable 2-0 victory at lowly Bournemouth on Sunday.
A first win in four games took them level on points with second-placed Tottenham Hotspur, their bitter local rivals who have a superior goal difference. After more than five hours without a league goal, Arsenal scored two in little more than a minute midway through the first half, first through Mesut Ozil from close range, after 23 minutes, and then via Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a minute later.
Arsene Wenger's team are still five points behind leaders Leicester City but host the Foxes next Sunday in what is shaping up to be a key clash in an unpredictable title race.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca