PREMIER LEAGUE | B'MOUTH 0-2 ARSENAL
Arsenal back in the title race after beating Bournemouth
The Gunners' 2-0 win over the Cherries re-established them as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004.
Arsenal re-established themselves as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004 with a comfortable 2-0 victory at lowly Bournemouth on Sunday.
A first win in four games took them level on points with second-placed Tottenham Hotspur, their bitter local rivals who have a superior goal difference. After more than five hours without a league goal, Arsenal scored two in little more than a minute midway through the first half, first through Mesut Ozil from close range, after 23 minutes, and then via Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a minute later.
Arsene Wenger's team are still five points behind leaders Leicester City but host the Foxes next Sunday in what is shaping up to be a key clash in an unpredictable title race.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move