LALIGA | LEVANTE 0-2 BARCELONA
Rubi: "I'd be surprised if Barça didn't win more silverware"
Levante's boss gave his thoughts on losing to the Azulgranas: "The aim was to get in at half time in front or level. Either you take them by surprise early on or it gets very difficult."
Match assessment: "We played the match that we had to. We knew that as the minutes passed it would play into Barça's hands, because they make you run a lot. We tried to freshen up the attack with [the second-half introduction of Nabil] Ghilas."
Defence: "We knew that if we didn't put in a perfect performance in defensive terms it would be impossible to get anything out of the game, and to be honest they didn't open us up that much."
Attack: "I can come away from the match safe in the knowledge that the team had five chances; unfortunately, we weren't able to finish any of them off."
Luck: "I don't like the word 'luck'. We had the same number of chances as they did. The aim was to get in at half time in front or level, but it wasn't to be. Either you take Barça by surprise early on or it then gets very difficult later on."
Future: "We defended well, and that bodes well for the future because we're going to score goals."
Barcelona: "They're incredible. I'd be surprised if they didn't win more silverware."
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Messi: Barcelona boss Koeman defends captain after red card
- BUNDESLIGA Jovic: I couldn't have imagined better Eintracht Frankfurt comeback
- Juventus 'couldn't have had a worse match' but Pirlo maintains lofty ambitions
- SERIE A Juventus ambitions intact despite Inter defeat, says Pirlo
- US News Who’s who in Biden’s science team and what does “elevated to cabinet” mean?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS When will Joe Biden's American Rescue Plan be approved?