LALIGA | LEVANTE 0-2 BARCELONA
Rubi: "I'd be surprised if Barça didn't win more silverware"
Levante's boss gave his thoughts on losing to the Azulgranas: "The aim was to get in at half time in front or level. Either you take them by surprise early on or it gets very difficult."
Match assessment: "We played the match that we had to. We knew that as the minutes passed it would play into Barça's hands, because they make you run a lot. We tried to freshen up the attack with [the second-half introduction of Nabil] Ghilas."
Defence: "We knew that if we didn't put in a perfect performance in defensive terms it would be impossible to get anything out of the game, and to be honest they didn't open us up that much."
Attack: "I can come away from the match safe in the knowledge that the team had five chances; unfortunately, we weren't able to finish any of them off."
Luck: "I don't like the word 'luck'. We had the same number of chances as they did. The aim was to get in at half time in front or level, but it wasn't to be. Either you take Barça by surprise early on or it then gets very difficult later on."
Future: "We defended well, and that bodes well for the future because we're going to score goals."
Barcelona: "They're incredible. I'd be surprised if they didn't win more silverware."
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"