De Gea would have earned 11.8m euros a year at Madrid
Football Leaks has disclosed what would have been David de Gea's contract at Real - had the goalkeeper's deadline-day move not fallen through.
And on Tuesday, the platform published the contract agreed between David de Gea and Real Madrid as part of his failed switch to the club last summer.
De Gea's deadline-day move to the Santiago Bernabéu collapsed at the last minute in August 2015 over the late submission of paperwork.
And the leaked documentation reveals that the goalkeeper, who remains a close-season target for Los Blancos, would have pocketed gross earnings of 11,890,182 euros at the Spanish capital side.
The 25-year-old's six-year deal at Real would also have included incentives, plus a signing-on bonus of 10,909,091 euros.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPAIN Spanish FA offers Luis Enrique chance to return for Euro 2020
- FOOTBALL Photo of Ajax youth player, David Easmon, goes viral
- Premier League Man United: world class players and youth as net debt soars
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James to miss six weeks with knee injury
- PSG Neymar rejects PSG offer, holding out for Barcelona return
- EURO 2020 Low lists teams ahead of Germany at Euro 2020