De Gea would have earned 11.8m euros a year at Madrid
Football Leaks has disclosed what would have been David de Gea's contract at Real - had the goalkeeper's deadline-day move not fallen through.
And on Tuesday, the platform published the contract agreed between David de Gea and Real Madrid as part of his failed switch to the club last summer.
De Gea's deadline-day move to the Santiago Bernabéu collapsed at the last minute in August 2015 over the late submission of paperwork.
And the leaked documentation reveals that the goalkeeper, who remains a close-season target for Los Blancos, would have pocketed gross earnings of 11,890,182 euros at the Spanish capital side.
The 25-year-old's six-year deal at Real would also have included incentives, plus a signing-on bonus of 10,909,091 euros.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online