Fenerbahçe train their sights on Simeone's son, Giovanni
Turkish media outlet Fotomaç report that Fener have flown scouts out to Argentina to take notes on the striker's performances with Banfield and the national team's U20 side.
Fenerbahçe are tracking Giovanni Simeone. According to Turkish media outlet Fotomaç, the club is keeping close tabs on the striker - son of Atlético coach, Diego Simeone and hope to bring him to Europe this summer. Fenerbahçe have sent emissaries out to South America to compile a report on the player and his performances with Argentina's Under-20s side and Banfield, where he is on loan from River Plate.
Fenerbahçe coach Vitor Pereira has already given the go-head to proceed with a bid for Gio and Fotomaç claim that Fenerbahçe officials plan to talk directly with El Cholo to persuade him to give his approval for his son to accept a move to the Süper Lig outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas