Modric, Carvajal train with group and in frame for Athletic
The two Real Madrid men rejoined their team-mates for Wednesday's session and seem to have overcome the issues they picked up against Granada on Sunday.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane's fitness concerns over Luka Modric and Dani Carvajal appear to have been eased, with the pair back training alongside their team-mates.
Zidane is already without Gareth Bale, Marcelo and Pepe for Real's La Liga clash with Athletic Club on Saturday (16:00 CET), while he is also likely to have all three unavailable for the Champions League last-16 first leg with Roma next week.
Modric and Carvajal were confined to the gym on Tuesday, but rejoined the group for Wednesday's session at Valdebebas, and did not seem be suffer relapses of the injury niggles they picked up in the team's weekend win over Granada.
Zidane is hopeful that they will be fit to be included in his squad for Athletic and feature in the encounter at the Bernabéu.
Danilo also went through his paces as normal, but is carrying a persistent ankle issue.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen