David Villa models New York City FC new away kit
The MLS franchise presented their new 2016 away kit ahead of the new season which gets under way in March. The shirt features a dark blue, navy blue pattern with orange tones.
New York City FC have presented their new away kit ahead of the new 2016 MLS season. The team from the 'Big Apple' announced the kit through their social media platforms with David Villa, Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard acting as models.
- United States of America
NYCFC's new shirt features a spiraling navy blue, dark blue pattern with orange tones on the sleeve with orange being the featured color in the club's main shirt sponsor. The rear of the shirt is completely navy blue with the players names and squad numbers in orange.
The shirt is offset with navy shorts and socks with orange trimmings.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side