David Villa models New York City FC new away kit
The MLS franchise presented their new 2016 away kit ahead of the new season which gets under way in March. The shirt features a dark blue, navy blue pattern with orange tones.
New York City FC have presented their new away kit ahead of the new 2016 MLS season. The team from the 'Big Apple' announced the kit through their social media platforms with David Villa, Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard acting as models.
- United States of America
NYCFC's new shirt features a spiraling navy blue, dark blue pattern with orange tones on the sleeve with orange being the featured color in the club's main shirt sponsor. The rear of the shirt is completely navy blue with the players names and squad numbers in orange.
The shirt is offset with navy shorts and socks with orange trimmings.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar