David Villa models New York City FC new away kit
The MLS franchise presented their new 2016 away kit ahead of the new season which gets under way in March. The shirt features a dark blue, navy blue pattern with orange tones.
New York City FC have presented their new away kit ahead of the new 2016 MLS season. The team from the 'Big Apple' announced the kit through their social media platforms with David Villa, Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard acting as models.
- United States of America
NYCFC's new shirt features a spiraling navy blue, dark blue pattern with orange tones on the sleeve with orange being the featured color in the club's main shirt sponsor. The rear of the shirt is completely navy blue with the players names and squad numbers in orange.
The shirt is offset with navy shorts and socks with orange trimmings.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?