Clos Gómez to oversee the Real Madrid-Atlético derby
According to RTVE sports programme Estadio 1 de TVE, the match official from the Aragón Committee will be in charge on 27 February at the Bernabéu.
Match official Carlos Clos Gómez will be in charge of the Madrid derby at the Bernabéu on 27 February, according to RTVE sports programme Estadio 1.
It will be the third time Clos Gómez, from the Aragón Committee has overseen a Madrid derby in the league – Real Madrid having won both of the previous two encounters (1-2 in 2008-09 and 2-3 in 2009-10, both the Vicente Calderón).
Clos Gómez has officiated in 26 official games involving Real Madrid – with Los Blancos winning 18 of those games, drawing five and losing three. Under his command, Atlético have played 23 games – and gained 14 wins, six draws and three defeats in the league.
Atlético de Madrid will have happy memories of Clos Gómez who refereed the 2013 Copa del Rey final..
The last time he crossed paths with both sides was in the Copa del Rey Round of 16 first leg last season, which Atlético won 2-0.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"