Clos Gómez to oversee the Real Madrid-Atlético derby
According to RTVE sports programme Estadio 1 de TVE, the match official from the Aragón Committee will be in charge on 27 February at the Bernabéu.
Match official Carlos Clos Gómez will be in charge of the Madrid derby at the Bernabéu on 27 February, according to RTVE sports programme Estadio 1.
It will be the third time Clos Gómez, from the Aragón Committee has overseen a Madrid derby in the league – Real Madrid having won both of the previous two encounters (1-2 in 2008-09 and 2-3 in 2009-10, both the Vicente Calderón).
Clos Gómez has officiated in 26 official games involving Real Madrid – with Los Blancos winning 18 of those games, drawing five and losing three. Under his command, Atlético have played 23 games – and gained 14 wins, six draws and three defeats in the league.
Atlético de Madrid will have happy memories of Clos Gómez who refereed the 2013 Copa del Rey final..
The last time he crossed paths with both sides was in the Copa del Rey Round of 16 first leg last season, which Atlético won 2-0.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona feel cheated by Neymar
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Negotiations taking place over moving Champions League final to the UK
- Coronavirus Why do vaccines make you feel ill?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket: where it fell, in what country and what happened to remains of the Long March 5B
- LATEST NEWS Times Square shooting: what happened and who was shot?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket Long March 5B: why was it out of control and falling?