Torres equals Agüero's Atlético goal haul
The forward notched up his 101st strike for the capital outfit, while Koke took his place among the club's 50 highest La Liga appearance makers.
Atlético Madrid striker Fernando Torres grabbed his 101st goal for the club in Sunday's La Liga match against Getafe.
Torres, who brought up a century of Atleti strikes in last week's home league win over Eibar, put Los Rojiblancos ahead in the second minute at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez.
And the 31-year-old's second-minute opener saw him draw level with Sergio Agüero on Atlético's list of all-time scorers.
Next in his sights are José Juncosa on 103 and Enrique Collar with 105, while Luis Aragonés leads the way with 173 goals for Los Colchoneros.
Meanwhile, Koke continues to write his name into the Atleti record books. Against Getafe, the midfielder chalked up his 170th La Liga game for the club - a haul that moves him into the team's 50 highest ever top-flight appearance makers.
At the age of just 24, Koke joins team-mates Torres, Diego Godín and Gabi in a select club headed up by Adelardo Rodríguez on 401 La Liga matches, with Tomás Reñones (367) and Collar (338) completing the podium.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week