BARCELONA 6 - CELTA 1
Neymar on Messi's passed penalty: "It was for me"
The Brazilian striker spoke after Barcelona's 6-1 win over Celta, that saw a Cruyff style penalty from Messi, knocking the ball sideways for Suárez to scoreMonaco-PSG live online
During Barcelona's 6-1 rout of Celta tonight, Messi and Co. scored a penalty that will be talk of the town for weeks to come, with Messi knocking the ball sideways, and Suárez running in to finish.
Neymar spoke after the game and confessed they'd been talking talked about the possibility of a passed penalty this week, Cruyff style. They hadn't told the rest of the dressing room or the coach however.
Neymar said that they’d been practicing the move, and that while it was Suárez who ended up knocking Messi’s passed spot-kick home, in reality it wasn’t for the Uruguayan but for him.
The number 11 didn’t appear too bothered by having his goal nicked off him, saying Barça “played entertaining football that gives people enjoyment”.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill