The roar of McLaren: the sound of Fernando Alonso's MP4-31
"First fire-up: hear the #McLarenHonda MP4-31 as it roars into action at the McLaren technology centre", tweeted Alonso's team.
Everybody’s waiting to see it live and direct, but for that we’ll have to wait until Monday 22 February when it has its first pre-season test. But at least we can now hear what the new McLaren, to be driven by Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button, will sound like in the 2016 World Championship.
Here’s how McLaren announced the sound to the world:
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how could a new stimulus affect unemployment benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer: Manchester United one of England's most consistent teams
- AC Milan Ibrahimovic has no retirement plans "as long as I feel good"
- Barca president Tusquets clarifies Messi comments following Koeman criticism
- SEVILLA 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid boss Zidane reflects on "tough last few days"
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?