The roar of McLaren: the sound of Fernando Alonso's MP4-31
"First fire-up: hear the #McLarenHonda MP4-31 as it roars into action at the McLaren technology centre", tweeted Alonso's team.
Everybody’s waiting to see it live and direct, but for that we’ll have to wait until Monday 22 February when it has its first pre-season test. But at least we can now hear what the new McLaren, to be driven by Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button, will sound like in the 2016 World Championship.
Here’s how McLaren announced the sound to the world:
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid round-up: Bale, Hazard, Kroos, Renier
- BARCELONA Barcelona hired social media 'influencers' to damage player's profiles
- Spanish FA Casillas confirms candidacy in Spanish FA presidential election
- REAL MADRID Zidane backs Marcelo and Bale after 'painful' draw against Celta Vigo
- BARCELONA Barcelona's green light: Who can they sign and how long do they have?
- MANCHESTER CITY Man City's Sterling clarifies future amid Real Madrid speculation