Gareth Bale's recurring calf injury will keep him out of Real Madrid's Champions League match against Roma, According to Osian Roberts, the Wales assistant manager is "hopeful" Bale will be fit for Wales' pre-Euro friendlies but said: "The most important thing is the injury clears up because it can re-occur."
The Real Madrid player and Wales captain sent this message to the travelling blanco caravan:
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Third stimulus check: who would be eligible under Joe Biden’s proposal?
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live