Three Real Madrid players in UEFA's 'Team of the Week'
UEFA chose: Trapp; Rüdiger, Cahill, Varane, Marcelo; Sanches, Willian, Draxler; Kruse, Jonas and Cristiano as the outstanding performers from the Champions League midweek games.
Three Real Madrid players were chosen among UEFA's outstanding players of the round in their 'Team of the Week', the team included: Trapp; Rüdiger, Cahill, Varane, Marcelo; Sanches, Willian, Draxler; Kruse, Jonas and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's screamer opened up a tight match in the Stadio Olimpico in Rome with a scorching strike from outside the box, and his overall performance caused the international press to proclaim "Ronaldo is Back".
Zidane's managerial debut in the Champions League was a success, a 2-0 win away from home, and a rare moment of unity in the blanco camp. Varane and Marcelo were both excellent on the night, the Brazilian attacking with verve on the left and Varane making a number of crucial interventions - particularly against El Shaarawy as the Roma player raced through on goal.
Draxler's double for Wolfsburg earned him a place in the side and Jonas also made the XI after his 90th minute winner for Benfica against Zenit.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020