Pogba waxes lyrical about Guardiola: “He’s iconic”
“Right now I’m a Juventus player but obviously in the future I might have a chance to work with him,” he told Sky Deutschland.
Paul Pogba has made his admiration for Manchester City-bound Pep Guardiola clear, saying he’d like to work with him and “learn something from him.”
The Juventus midfielder praised the coach’s “great experience and incredible footballing philosophy” while speaking to Sky Deutschland. “He’s a manager who influences the whole team and everyone respects him. You can only admire him and try to learn something from him,” he said.
The young Frenchman highlighted the performances that Pep can get out of his squad: “He’s iconic in the football world and from what I‘ve heard he gets the absolute best out of the players at his disposal.”
Regarding the rumours suggesting that he’ll leave Italy at the end of the season, Pogba insisted that he’s not trying to force his way out of the club. Nevertheless, he did leave the door open to a future switch: “Right now I’m a Juventus player but obviously in the future I might have a chance to work with him.”
Te recomendamos en English
- latest news Happy Thanksgiving 2020 messages, images and memes
- thanksgiving Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: times, TV and how to watch online
- HOLIDAYS Thanksgiving: since when has it been celebrated? What’s its origin and meaning?
- Maradona How did Maradona die: cause of death of the Argentinean legend
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dies at 60: football world pays tribute to Argentina great
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions