ARSENAL 0 - BARCELONA 2
Luis Enrique: "We could have sentenced the tie"
"I thought we put in a complete, all-round performance. We were lethal in every sense and every way. There was nothing I didn’t like".
FC Barcelona coach Luis Enrique heaped praise on his players for what he described professed to be “an almost faultless display to start to finish” from his team who have one foot in the Champions League quarter-finals after tonight’s 0-2 win at Arsenal.
What did you like about the game? “Everything – all of it. There was nothing I din’t like about it. We had to wear out our rivals and we grew throught keeping hold of the ball. It was a very special game and a spectacular one for everyone who watched it. We gave very little away to our opponents and deserved to win”.
Post-match sensations: “I thought we put in a very complete game. We were lethal in every sense and every way; we recovered the ball quickly and generated danger. We could have sentenced the tie”.
Messi-Neymar-Suárez: “They are able to find spaces which no one else can see. But I’d like to praise the whole team. This was a game we had to go out and win and they did”.
The penalty on Messi: “We’re Barcelona and if there was never any debate, we wouldn’t be Barça”.
Leaving Busquets on: "He’s Super Busquets. If he is not dead as a doornail, he’ll stay on the pitch. He’s not injured. He’s a very importantplayer for us”.
No substitutions: "The team looked so comfortable that there was no need – best not to touch anything".
Did Piqué force his yellow card? "No, no way – did you see the foul?"
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?