BARCELONA | MESSI
Messi premieres new 15.1 'Semi Solar Slime' boots at Emirates
The Argentinian player debuted his latest boots last night in the 0-2 win at Arsenal in the Champions League bagging a brace in the Catalan sides win.
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi was the key player at the Emirates Stadium, North London last night as his Barcelona side secured a 0-2 win over Arsenal with the Argentine bagging a late brace for the Catalan side.
Barças’s No. 10 was premiering the latest version of his 15.1 football boot range sporting the Semi Solar slime boots. The range of boots have been exclusively designed and supervised for the German sports company by Messi himself and the are the companion boot to the Solar Red colour version that the player has recently worn in LaLiga games for the club.
The boots will be commercially available in March 2016 and are expected to retail at an approximate price of 200 Euro (220 USD / 150 GBP).
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill