BARCELONA | MESSI
Messi premieres new 15.1 'Semi Solar Slime' boots at Emirates
The Argentinian player debuted his latest boots last night in the 0-2 win at Arsenal in the Champions League bagging a brace in the Catalan sides win.
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi was the key player at the Emirates Stadium, North London last night as his Barcelona side secured a 0-2 win over Arsenal with the Argentine bagging a late brace for the Catalan side.
Barças’s No. 10 was premiering the latest version of his 15.1 football boot range sporting the Semi Solar slime boots. The range of boots have been exclusively designed and supervised for the German sports company by Messi himself and the are the companion boot to the Solar Red colour version that the player has recently worn in LaLiga games for the club.
The boots will be commercially available in March 2016 and are expected to retail at an approximate price of 200 Euro (220 USD / 150 GBP).
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?