SECOND DIVISION | OVIEDO
Real Oviedo present 90th anniversary logo
The Asturian club have incorporated two of the clubs original logos with the current shield to create the logo that will be used for the remainder of 2016.
Real Oviedo have presented their special commemorative 90th anniversary logo that will be used by the Liga Adelante (Spanish second tier) club for the remainder of 2016.
The club celebrate 90 years since their 1926 foundation on March 26 and the new logo features elements of two of the original club emblems that were used in the early years of Oviedo's existence.
A series of events will be planned to commemorate the anniversary with the club currently riding high in the second tier of the second division following their return to the 'segunda' after an absence of 12 seasons in the wilderness of 2B and Tercera divisions
The club have asked that all fans participate in the club's social media commemorative activity by using the hashtag #RealOviedo90.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections