Van der Vaart offered to Santos
According to Diario de Sao Paulo, the midfielder's agent is hoping the Brazilian outfit will come up with a proposal to speed up his exit from Betis.
The transfer window in China closed this evening and Tuesday is deadline day in the United States; with it, the options of finding an exit from Betis appear to be dwindling for Rafa van der Vaart. Betis hope the player finds a new club soon, and one possibility is Brazil where, according to Diario de São Paulo the Dutch midfielder has been offered to Santos. The Brazilian daily reports that the player’s agent is hoping the club which boatsed Pelé and Neymar on its books will table a suitable offer.
Van der Vaart finds himself out of Juan Merino’s plans for tomorrow’s game against Rayo. Merino has not given the player a single minute of playing time since he took over the reins from Pepe Mel last month. The coach has made it clear that Van der Vaart has no chance of breaking into the side and the only solution is for the Dutch player to look to another league to gain playing time.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?