UEFA consider re-staging Chelsea-Valencia shoot-out
After Valencia submitted resource material to prove that the ball entered in during the penalty shoot-out in this week’s Last 16 tie.
Chelsea’s UEFA Youth League quarter final tie with Ajax has been put back one week by the tournament organizers and will now take place on 14th and 15th of March. The rest of the quarter final matches will be played on 7th and 8th March. The measure to reschedule the Chelsea-Ajax game is to give UEFA time to study the petition presented by Valencia to review the penalty shoot-out in which they had a legal goal disallowed. Alberto Gil’s spot-kick entered and the ball rebounded back off the stachion.
The decision to hold fire on the Chelsea-Ajax game gives Valencia some hope that UEFA’s Disciplinary Committee will deem Tuesday’s result void and will likely re-stage the penalty shoot-out between the two teams.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?