“My comments were misinterpreted after the game. I wasn't saying that I'm better than everyone else. I was referring to injuries. The team have lost a lot of important players through injury like Pepe, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo... That has harmed us and prevented us from reaching our usual level. I have the upmost respect for my team-mates and I'd never want to offend them. I don't consider myself better than anyone", Cristiano Ronaldo has resolutely told AS.
The Portuguese caused a storm in the Bernabéu mixed zone after today's league defeat to Atlético when he stated "If everyone was at my level, we'd be top". Sergio Ramos was the first to come out and say the club's all-time top scorer's comments had been misinterpreted: "I know he doesn't really think that way".
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?