Official: El Clásico is announced for 2 April at 20:30
El Clásico will be played following the international break and three days before the Champions League quarter finals
It's official. The second Clásico of the season between Barcelona and Real Madrid will be held on Saturday April 2 at 20:30 in the Camp Nou. LaLiga has just confirmed the schedule for Matchday 31. The match takes place following the break for international games - when Spain play two friendlies against Italy and Romania - and three days before after the first leg of the quarterfinals of the Champions League.
Madrid bid farewell to the League after their defeat against Atlético and could look to rest some of the players in what is usually the biggest league game of the season to arrive fresh for the European challenge. That is assuming that they navigate past a resurgent Roma in the second leg still to be played.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho explains why Ancelotti is reason to break the rules
- BARCELONA Neymar and PSG pact to facilitate return to Barcelona
- Premier League Van Dijk reveals why he chose Liverpool over City & Chelsea
- BARCELONA Police search Camp Nou offices for I3 Ventures documentation
- US ELECTION NEWS Kanye West announces he would run for president in 2020
- NASCAR NASCAR: Which cars will have ‘Trump 2020’ on the hood?