AFRICAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE |
CAF Champions League last-32
The draw for the last-32 of the CAF African Champions League was made on Monday. The first legs are to be played on March 11-13.
The draw for the last-32 of the CAF African Champions League on Monday:
V Club (COD) v Ferroviario Maputo (MOZ)
Mamelodi Sundowns (RSA) v AC Leopards (CGO)
Warri Wolves (NGR) v Al Merrikh (SUD)
Etoile (CGO) v Entente Setif (ALG)
Wydad Casablanca (MAR) or Douanes (NIG) v CNaPS (MAD)
St George (ETH) v TP Mazembe (COD, holders)
Enyimba (NGR) v Vital'O (BDI)
Olympique Khouribga (MAR) v Etoile Sahel (TUN)
Stade Malien (MLI) v Coton Sport (CMR)
Zesco Utd (ZAM) v Horoya (GUI)
APR (RWA) v Young Africans (TAN)
Recreativo Libolo (ANG) v Al Ahly (EGY)
Kaizer Chiefs (RSA) v ASEC Mimosas (CIV)
Al Ahly Tripoli (LBA) v Al Hilal (SUD)
Union Douala (CMR) v Zamalek (EGY)
Club Africain (TUN) v Mouloudia Bejaia (ALG)
First leg: March 11-13
Second leg: March 18-20
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane