LALIGA | BETIS
Betis launch special Women's Week pink and green shirt
The Andalusian LaLiga club launched the shirt today which will be used for the home game against Granada that ties in with International Women's day on March 8.
Real Betis player Álvaro Cejudo was the Andalusian club model this morning as the Seville based club presented a special edition commemorative shirt that ties in with International Women's day on March 8 along with the special ticket price initiatives the LaLiga club are running for their female fans ahead of the Granada match.
Cejudo wore the replica shirt that Real Betis will use on Sunday when Granada are the visitors to the Benito Villamarin stadium on Sunday at 1200 (CET). The shirt ties in with 'Semana de la mujer bética' (Week for female Betis fans) which ties in with international events on March 8th.
The 32 year old also looked ahead to this week's game at the RCDE Stadium as Betis travel to Barcelona to face Espanyol: “It all depends on us, we must focus on getting a win. We can’t look at what other teams do. Everything is going to get tighter at the bottom of the table and there will be surprises before the end of the season at the bottom of the table.”
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD CUP 2022 Fourth World Cup stadium ready for inauguration on 18 December
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Jota makes Liverpool history, Arsenal draw another blank
- premier league Klopp cheers Firmino display as Liverpool set new club record
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: why are Trump’s legal challenges continuing despite Georgia being certified for Biden?