Zidane: "Mayoral is the second-choice striker. He's doing well"
Praise for Lucas Vázquez: “He did well, was committed and was fast. He can make a difference. He worked hard and left the field with cramp”.
In Zinedine Zidane's post-match press conference he discussed some of the key points from Real Madrid's 3-1 victory away to Levante.
Mayoral: "He's the second-choice number nine. We know what he can bring us. He's doing well, training well, he is committed and is very young. He has confidence and personality. "
Numerous changes: "The early part of the game wasn't easy. Getting the three points was down to effort. We played the game the way we had intended to. This is what I hoped for. Four or five of those who came in were wiped out by the end and this is normal. When you don't play, or you play very little, it can be difficult out there, but today this wasn't seen.
The canteranos: "What we want is to get them out there. Not because they are from the youth set-up but because they will give their all. It was a difficult start to the match but then we got into it and performed well".
Lucas Vázquez: “He did well, was committed and is quick. He can make a difference. He worked hard and left the field with cramp”.
Celta Vigo: "I'm happy with today. I do not know what I will do on Saturday".
Players in discomfort: "I expected it. When you don't play a lot you'll end up tired. It is difficult for them, but they didn't let it show".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?