Didier Drogba wants to train with Miami FC for a month
The ex-Chelsea striker doesn't want to play on an artificial pitch and has asked Montreal Impact if he can go to Miami to work with Nesta's team for around four weeks.
Didier Drogba doesn't want to play the first four games for his current club, Montreal Impact, as he feels uneasy about running about on a plastic pitch.
Of the first five games scheduled for the new season, four of them will be played on an artificial surface. These will be against the Vancouver Whitecaps, New York Red Bulls, Seattle Sounders and Columbus Crew.
According to reporter Patrick Friolet, the ex-Chelsea striker is currently negotiating with the Canadian club to see if there is an opportunity to head down to Miami.
Alessandro Nesta, the Miami FC coach, has a good relationship with Montreal Impact after spending a year playing for them in the MLS.
But, at the time of writing, there is still no agreement between the clubs although everything suggests that Drogba will get his wish and disappear for a month.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online