RAYO 1-5 BARCELONA
Paco Jémez: "Referee? I didn't see any referees here tonight"
The Rayo coach repeated five times that he didn't see a referee at any point during Thursday's league meeting with league leaders Barcelona.
Paco Jémez, was less than pleased with the performance of Basque match official Bikandi Garrido in tonight's game against Barcelona. When asked about the ref, he replied: "I didn't see any referee here tonight. And when quizzed whteher he thought the two red cards handed to his players might have influenced the result, he "You never know, I have a feeling they did, playing against a side like Barça with two players less is complicated, But there's nothing I can do about it. I can only coach a side to play as best as they can. We can't do anything about it now, other than look ahead to the next game".
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu