RAYO 1-5 BARCELONA
Paco Jémez: "Referee? I didn't see any referees here tonight"
The Rayo coach repeated five times that he didn't see a referee at any point during Thursday's league meeting with league leaders Barcelona.
Paco Jémez, was less than pleased with the performance of Basque match official Bikandi Garrido in tonight's game against Barcelona. When asked about the ref, he replied: "I didn't see any referee here tonight. And when quizzed whteher he thought the two red cards handed to his players might have influenced the result, he "You never know, I have a feeling they did, playing against a side like Barça with two players less is complicated, But there's nothing I can do about it. I can only coach a side to play as best as they can. We can't do anything about it now, other than look ahead to the next game".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?