More penalties for Barça than any other LaLiga club
Los Azulgranas have scored seven times from 12 yards in the league this season, with striker Luis Suárez missing his last two spot-kicks.
Barcelona have had more penalties in LaLiga than any other team this season. Following the spot-kick awarded to Los Azulgranas in their 5-1 win at Rayo Vallecano, the league leaders have now had 13 in the Spanish top flight this term.
Luis Enrique's side have been successful with seven of their opportunities from 12 yards - if Luis Suárez and Leo Messi's two-man kick against Celta Vigo is counted as a converted penalty.
And with Suárez spurning Barça's chance from the spot at Vallecas on Thursday night, the Uruguayan has now failed with his last two penalty attempts, having also been denied at Sporting Gijón in mid-February.
Real Madrid are the LaLiga outfit to have been given the next highest number of penalties this term, scoring six from a total of eight. Los Blancos are followed by Eibar (five from seven) and Sevilla (five from five).
The clubs to have benefited least frequently from spot-kick awards over the 27 weeks so far played of the league campaign are Levante, Getafe, Real Sociedad and Deportivo la Coruña, who have had just one each.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?