Spalletti to go all out in the Bernabéu
According to Rome-based daily Il Messaggero, the Roma manager is going to play a 4-2-3-1 with Salah, Perotti, El Shaarawy and Dzeko in attack.
Roma face the task of reeling in a two-goal deficit in the Bernabéu on Tuesday night in order to progress to the quarter-finals of the Champions League at the expense of Real Madrid. According to Rome-based daily Il Messaggero, Luciano Spalletti is going to play an attacking 4-2-3-1 with Mohamed Salah, Diego Perotti, Stephan El Shaarawy and Edin Dzeko up front.
The Roma back four is expected to be made up of the usual starters, with Ervin Zukanovic coming in to replace the injured Antonio Rüdiger. With doubts over the fitness of Belgium international Radja Nainggolan, the visitors’ engine room will be manned by Seydou Keita and Miralem Pjanic, with Salah, Perotti, El Shaarawy and Dzeko in attack.
The Serbian international striker was left out of the team for the first leg in the Stadio Olimpico, where Spalletti opted to reinforce the midfield with William Vainqueur. On Tuesday, the Roma coach will have to go all out from the start in light of Real’s two-goal advantage.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires