Former Sarkozy cabinet minister points finger at Nadal
Former French Health and Sport Minister Roselyne Bachelot has accused Rafa Nadal of doping in declarations made on national televisionSuper Bowl 2018 live online: Patriots vs Eagles
Former French Minister for Health and Sports Roselyne Bachelot has accused Rafa Nadal of doping during current affaits programme Le Grand 8, broadcast by Canal+ affiliate D8. The former member of Nicolas Sarkozy's cabinet, a trained pharmisit, expressed his views on the Spanish tennis player in relation to the recent admission by Maria Sharapova, who tested positive for banned cardiac drug Meldonium in the last Australian Open. "We know that the famous injury which kept Nadal out for seven months is without any doubt because he tested positive. When you see a tennis player out of action for a long time, it's usually because they've tested positive", the politician said.
Rafa Nadal has never tested positive in doping controls, but he has been under suspicion in France since 2011. Ex-French player Yannick Noah published an article in Le Monde in which he put Nadal's success down to doping. Following those accusations, the French version of satirical puppet show Spitting Image, depicted Nadal signing autographs with a syringe.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid